’90s Boyband Venn Diagram → A Scientific Guide to the ‘Big Three’ of ’90s Boybands (x)
PARKS & REC S6 GAG REEL (PT1)
The Mindy Project season two gag reel
Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are a pretty great couple.
"My best day had to be the day after I wrapped Guardians of the Galaxy. I was very homesick and coming home to my wife, and my home, and to my son, who was at the time 13 months old. My wife told me there’s a chance he won’t recognize you—but that’s okay that happens all the time. He doesn’t know, he might be a little shy…"
↳ INTJ (The Mastermind)
INTJs are one of the rarest of the sixteen personality types, and account for approximately 1-2% of the population.
Hallmarks of the INTJ include independence of thought and a desire for efficiency. They work best when given autonomy and creative freedom. They harbor an innate desire to express themselves by conceptualizing their own intellectual designs. They have a talent for analyzing and formulating complex theories. INTJs are generally well-suited for occupations within academia, research, consulting, management, science, engineering, and law. They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don’t know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders.
In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work.
- the third rarest type in the population; the most rare among women
- among types least likely to suffer from heart disease and hypertension
- least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- one of two types with the highest college GPA
- among types with the highest income
- of all types, least likely to state that they value home/family, financial security, relationships & friendships, and community service
- Over represented among MBA students and female small business owners
- Commonly found in scientific or technical fields, computer occupations, and legal professions
- famous intjs: hillary clinton, isaac newton, dwight eisenhower, and lewis carroll
"I don’t think that’s the expression."
Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe won their Awards (Best Newcomer of the Year on Stage and Best Actor in a Play) - Whats On Stage Awards 23rd February 2014
I’m sorry, but this had to be done.